Jan 17, 2008

Remake.

So i came home from sthlm this monday and the presentation for the portfolio was supposed to be monday so i missed it. Kinda lucky though because i didnt had a portfolio i was satisfied with. It was simple, and i liked that, but it was too simple. All grey with a few links that showed some of my artwork. So day before yesterday at like 10pm i decided to make a new portfolio. I the last two days i actually skipped our communicaton classes to make my portfolio. I know its not so hard to do the one ive did and it doesnt work so good in Internet Explorer, but i will fix that tomorrow. But hey, i almost did it all by myself. Almost no help at all. That made me feel a bit happy.

So a new module is starting tomorrow and we are suppose to be in school at 8am and listen to them talking about it, that sucks. Bigtime. Well well, life in karlskrona rolls on and i got myself a pretty bad cold. Snuuzing and sneezing alot the last 2 days so its been nice sitting alone in my cell while the other was at the communication class.

Anyway, heres my "test" homepage, some more fixes to fix before its all done.
www.hampuslideborg.se/test

No comments: