Jan 20, 2008

Hello.

Good evening people. Today was a sunday... And like any other sundays the ambitionlevel is not 100%. I actually got up of bed like 5pm this afternoon and that was to get some breakfast. I woke up at like 11.30am and grabbed my computer that i actually almost felt asleep with last night. So i just woke up and continued to watch "Nip/Tuck" which is a serie thats about two plastic surgeons (spelling?) and their life. Maybe sounds kinda boring but i find it quite fun. The humor is kinda raw and black and it is kind of unexpected. Anyhow, i like it and i almost watched whole season1 which is 13 episodes one hour each. Only got 2 more to go!

Also made some laundry today and learned Cathrine how to be illegal. Yeah, downloading movies and such. Shes such a gangster...

So now i just got out of the bathroom and decided to make me a milkshake... I dont know why really but i had some bananas and my milk is passing the date tomorrow. So i grabbed some Ben n Jerrys "New York Super Fudge Funk" some bananas and some milk. It turned up to taste great and i hope that gets me to sleep.
Guess thats all for now, tomorrow my portfolio will be done. Yayy!

No comments: