Jan 22, 2008

Pocket Wizards.

So i finally manage to fix a pair of pocket wizards. Not just a pair, three actually. For you that dont know what it is its a tranciever/transmitter to your camera. You put one device on top of your camera and in the other one you but your flash. So its radiosignals and they reach up to 500 meters. It simply means that i can have my flash to the camera 500 meters away and then shoot it off with my camera and it syncs! I know, the stuff you can buy today is just crazy.

So we got started with the documentary a bit more today, filmed two groups and edited some. But it has been like way too much just relaxtime. Where i took some time to play Quake 3 with my friend. I pretty much suck at it and when it comes to videogames, i get very agressive when i loose. So i hit my mouse in the table and now my scroll dont work anymore... Its sad, just sad.

I have been sick for a while now and havnt been capable to train in a while but i feel kinda good now so i probably will tomorrow, yayy for me!

Here is some pictures by the way that i took today, really love the "modelly" feeling about them.





No comments: