Jan 14, 2008

Analog.

Was a while since i wrote something now. But since my last post when i was kickboxing my bruise has gone from darkblue to bright purple... This friday i took the train to stockholm. I was supposed to film for a extremesportcompany this monday so i though i took a weekend in Stockholm. It was a really nice weekend. Went out partying some and bought some new clothes, how a bout a "kiss my airs" t-shirt. Gotta love Caliroots.

By the way, i fixed my scanner today and started to scan in some old negatives ive got laying in a old postcard. So much more fun with analog then digital, the photos looks so more real. Well, its time for me to sleep now. But before you start checkin' my photos, look this Nike AF-1 commercial out. Its freaking sick! KLICK!


























No comments: