Jan 19, 2008

Miserable Motherfuckers.

Ok, i got home from playbar some hour ago now and i just realised how fucking sad people around here are. I may be under the influence of alcaholic drinks right now but its still some truth in it. Cheap ass punkrockers sitting on the same raggedyass discusting pub year out and in. I just cant get a grip of some people around here. I just feel so bad for them. As you can understand im just so over this small little fucking town now so i want to puke. There is seriously no fun place to go and there is nothing to do on the spare time except sit in school and work.

Then maybe you think. "But make something of the situation then". So what am i going to do? Play with cones and sticks? What the fuck guys... I just want to get to my internship and be creative for 8 months. So sorry for having such a bad language, probably my mom will mention it next time she calls me up and want to talk some sense in me. But hey, i dont love home anymore so i can do pretty much what i want. Yayy for being a adult... I remember the kindergardendays. Back in the days, way back when i was playing with lego and everything was all good. Or as Snoop would say, "All Hood".

Cant really tell what i am trying to say now so i will probably just go to sleep... Nighty nighty niggez and niggetz. Peace~™

1 comment:

Tat said...

håll ut compadre, snart kommer du att få din belöning *chikachikabombom*