Oct 1, 2007

Puke.

Today was not one of my best days. I have been kinda walking around school with nothing to do all day. Everyone else in the group was kinda busy but there just wasnt any assigment i could do. A situation like that makes me feel that im just a annoying fucking guy walking around and aint doing shit. And that just pisses me off. So i walked around pretty much all day being a little pissed just because i felt pretty useless... But hey! We got all the pics of everyone in the class done, thats a victory. What i should do with em now i have no idea but it was nice getting that off my chest.

After walking around in school being pissed at myself just because i felt useless i decided to go home and really do something. After beeing home for like 2 hours doing nothing i decided to get myself to the gym. Been like six months since ive been there and i gained some weight and lost some muscles during that way so i didnt really know what i was capable of. What the hell i think, lets start hard... Too bad i started way too hard. Afterwards i sat in the shower room just shaking and feeling really bad. I thought it was just because i hadnt had anything to eat after lunch so i just really wanted to get home and eat some dinner. Now the time was about 10pm and i didnt had any food for like 9 hours, so i was pretty starving. Well one thing led to another and like 10 mins after i walked from the gym i stood outside the parkinghouse puking.

So i guess ill be more easy next time.
Hey, heres a pic of me. Or is it..?


No comments: