Sep 30, 2007

Two fingerprints.

Hmm... Cathrine left me today, she called me at the train said shes been sitting down for like 3 hours. Its like that when you bought a open ticket. If there aint anywhere to sit, floor is your best friend. Seen like 5 movies this weekend just because me and my girl decided to have a "degarhelg" when we like buy alot of thing that is bad for your body and just revel the hell out of everything.

Movies seen:
Underbara Älskade 3/5
Disturbia 4/5
Knocked Up 3/5
1408 3/5
Superbad 3/5

So pretty average shitmovies. Time for me to sleep, much to do this week. Made a new background for my comp just to be a litle creative.
Nighty~


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tjenare Grabben!

Hört att du har massor med killerapps till OS X! Hojta till med lite tips gärna! :D

www.kimlidberg.se