Oct 21, 2007

The skirt issue.

Ok, i know i wrote wrong in my last post. I didnt buy a skirt, i bought a shirt. Feel the difference in the mouth and taste the bittersweet flavour of failure. I did wrong, sorry! Ok, on to my life then. Remember i did a list last sunday, its gonna be one this week too. And i actually managed to do almost everything on that list. I didnt do any print though, and no motiongraphic aswell. But i trained actually 3 times not 2. No snickers or candy aswell. Only 1 kexchoklad and i was worth that one. And the reason that i didnt made any print or motion was that ive been doing alot of 3D this week. I was out photographnig today aswell, check further down for pictures.


MAC APP OF THE DAY (Maybe more a game.)
City Of Rauma
Simple city building simulator where the goal is to get as many inhabitants as possible while keeping them content by building public and recreational services. Similiar to the Sim City series.


















1 comment:

Yvonne said...

the boy in the green fjällräven looks like a gnällig typ.