Oct 28, 2007

What?

Today was a bad day. Woke up like 4pm with some headache and a terrible taste in my mouth. The memory of just throwing myself in the bed right after i saw some snowboardfilms, right after i came home, right after i was out. And when i mean out, i mean drinking, dancing and having a total blast. So i got a bit drunk and woke up with this annoying hung over and some nice memories from the night before. When actually realize that i was sitting up with my basketshorts on i remembered staying up waaaay too late the night before. When you fall asleep in your clothes when you was watching snowboardfilm in your bed is a sign that you were pretty tired. So i stayed up a little late and maybe i drank a little too much, but the evening was one of the best in a long long time.

Tatiana left today at like 6pm and around 3pm tomorrow my littlesister Hanna come visit me. Havnt seen almost since i moved here so its gonna be fun showing her Karlskrona a little. And remember my list this week, almost did all of em. I gymed 2 times, i made some print graphic, i made some 3D and i managed to sleep more then 6 hours some nights. You know i really hate going to bed, its so booring to actually get to the bed. I love to sleep, but the part before the sleeping is the most booring thing i know. Thats why im sitting here half past 3 trying to get to bed. Its a late morning tomorrow, the lecture starts at 11 so i can get myself some sleep anyway. Well well, time for me to shuffle myself to the bed now. Nighty folks.

MAC APP OF THE DAY!!
Texas hold em widget'
Scenario Poker is a widget for Texas Hold'em limit poker. It takes ten minutes to learn and a lifetime to master. You'll be playing in a three-round, shootout tournament against up to 27 simulated opponents. When you run out of chips, you're out. But if you win everyone's chips, you keep advancing to the next table until you're the champion!

Download

No comments: