May 27, 2008

School tired.

So, woke up at 9am and sat myself at the computer. Felt really bad the night before so i mailed our CEO at our agency and said that i was probably gonna work from home instead. Well, atleast i got up at 9 and talked some with our CEO. I told him like it was, i was sick but had my tasks so i could might aswell do them at home. Then i got a no. My working hours wouldnt be registrated then. Dont ask me why, i just think its the stupidest fucking thing to do. I mean sure we should work as a "real" agency now but why the hell should i go there just to get more people sick and get more sick aswell.

Im so fucking tired of this module already and i will try to resign from my agency to work for one of the other agencys in another group. Its not just that that kills me, but i think the CEO has some personal issue with me and just being a coward not saying it to me directly. Insteas he just lays this mean comments about stuff i do and bassicly just dont give a fuck about what i do. He hasnt even once come by to look what im doing. Well, if you read this please tell me whats wrong with me instead of just fuck me up. I feel freezed out, buhu for me.

I know i whine alot, but i guess this blog is my place where i can whine til i drop. Im seriously so tired of this town, the school, the people (just some ofc), the enviroment. I just wanna get home to Gothenburg, have the best summer ever and then fly to San Fransisco!

Sleeping time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Phil,
I am a regular 20-year-old guy but I love Care Bears. I currently have 27 bears in my collection. I also have a huge DVD and Care Bear bedding collection. I run an online Care Bear message board and I like to role play with my Care Bears. They often sit next to me when I watch Care Bear movies, and I love the feeling I get when I hug my Care Bears extra tightly. I have a Bedtime Bear sticker on my car and wear Care Bear shirts in public. I have even dressed up as a Care Bear. My friends think I am weird and that I need to grow up. My family thinks I'm childish. When I thought about giving up my Care Bears, I almost had a breakdown. Dr. Phil what's so wrong with a 20-year-old guy loving Care Bears? How can I stop my friends from making fun of me? — Jeff

Dr. Phil responds, "There are collectibles and people could kind of be interested in something. It's when you got to the role playing part with your Care Bears that I got a little wafflely on this," he says. "If you're OK with it, OK, but I'm telling you that is kind of infantile behavior and I think you might want to put them on a shelf and move on to another level of functioning."