May 15, 2008

Panic.

I dont know really, feels like everything is just spinning and im in the middle screaming. Sound so fucking emo but it sucks. Buhu for me... Thank god for tasty alcohol and music.

There comes a day in your life
When you want to kick back
Straw hat on the porch
When you old perhaps
Want to gather your thoughts
Have a cold one, Brag
To your grand kids on how life is golden
So I’ma light a cigar in the corridor of the crib
Pictures on the wall of all the things that I did
All the money and fame, 8 by 10’s
Of the whole rap pack inside of a big frame
Colliding with big names that could’ve made you career stop
All that, and your man is still here, and I’m still hot
Wow, I need a moment ya’ll, See I almost felt a tear drop

Nas - Can't Forget About You ft. Chrisette

1 comment:

Tat said...

"vi är djupa som as"