May 4, 2008

Guess what.

So, was in gothenburg over the weekend. It was nice to just chill some. Met my friend Tatiana and that was way nice. Really nice to see her again. I can see that im transforming in something she always been, that feels fun, haha.

But the fucking train home, got damn it takes time. 4 hours on a really hot overcrowded cart. Learned some expressions though and that is always nice. The video down is made probably almost only in expressions. And for you guys who dont know what it is is that instead of animating your stuff by changing parameters and stuff, you write the animation in code. Can do pretty crazy stuff with it. Bought some clothes in gbg aswell, LRG sale and o was hooked. I love my new Lego t-shirt. So anyway, i had a pretty nice weekend and there is gonna be lots of links in this post, so enjoy the movies n the pics.

"Your girl want me cuz I do it better than you
The whole world wants me nigga, I'ma legend to you
Like LL, Rakim, Ice-T and them niggaz
Like Cube, Snoop and Dre, I'ma be seenin them figures
It don't matter, you don't have to be likin me man
Keep playin, you'll be layin there, right where you stand"
- Guru







2 comments:

Tat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tat said...

"I don't know why a player wanna hate T
I didn't choose the game, the game chose me"
Ice T var en vÃĪldigt vis man