Dec 27, 2007

X-mas and Shoes.

Been kinda off lately but you all know how it is around christmas, you dont get so much time infront of your computer.

At least i got some time today and actually watched almost whole season 4 of Entourage, probably my fav show after Dexter. Got some pretty nice stuff in present. Got a really nice set of glasses from my girl and a shirt from her parents. Also got some books that i really appreciated, one of em is about HTML/CSS coding so i guess ill be starting kinda good with that.

Now im just really tired watching Ricky Lake on TV3. Cathrine just came over and now she felt asleep in the sofa. Its time to sleep people.

Btw, i bought my favourite shoes today, been looking for em for like 2 years now and i finally managed to find them in excactly my size, 8,5. Also bought a pair if new jeans and cutted my hair, yayy!







No comments: