Dec 17, 2007

Long time no see.

Much has happened since last time.

  • I got home to Gothenburg
  • My friend had an wild drum'n'bass party
  • i bought shoes
  • i bought jeans
  • i bought more shoes
  • My friend turned 20
Yeah, thats about it. Ive also learned alot more HTML and CSS just because im doing a webpage for a hairdresser heer in Gothenburg. The site looks really boring but it was the customers choice to have it that way. Also pretty lucky it wasnt too hard just because my mad haxx0r skills isnt 100% yet.

Tomorrow im starting to work at Rimab again for 4 days. Its pretty nice paid but its kinda boring job. Up 5.00am tomorrow and clean the dirty floor of Volvo. Time for me to sleep now, heres some pictures i took yesterday and one of my new shoes (the party shoes).











3 comments:

Stephanie said...

geez vilka schtekar-skor!!

Tat said...

crazyassbilder mannen, d var ett tag sen

Anonymous said...

hampus har blivi--t sno--bb, hampus har blivi--t sno--bb..
men lugn, jag gillar dig ändå! :) puss på´re

(åh va de va skönt att skriva detta, haha!)