Aug 19, 2007

Why?

I mean serious... My room is filled with stuff and clothes and i dont really bother picking em up. I mean serious, how fucking lazy can i be? I walk right over em just watching down on em and thinking something like "Nah, ima take that tomorrow, or later... Or never". Why dont i just bend down pull my little arm out and pick em out to take em to the trahs, laundrybag or in some box or whatever. I mean serious, i like it clean in my room but why the hell do i let all the shit on floor be then... I mean serious, this is just a fucking "I-lands problem". I mean serious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, i do your laundry and you help me back cause i dont want to end up like the guy in the video :)

Hampus said...

Haha, so worth it.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... there is no mum around telling you to clean it up.. Watch out I will be there next saturday, need some space on the floor to sleep on ;)

Stephanie said...

hahahampus.. läste nyss lite i din förra blogg, skit va skönt att lära känna ditt 18 åriga jag.

jag ska fortsätta tvätta nu. och sluta skriva kommentarer i din blogg.

stalker. HOLLAH