Oct 24, 2008

Hipster club.

So i came home from work and felt supertired so i took a 40 minutes powernap. Woke up and got a call from my friend JJ. He was stoked on a club down on 3rd and wanted me to join him and his girlfriend. I though, what the hell and jumped in the cab with them around 10. First we drank som beers up at our place and took it a lil' easy. JJ told me it was a kind of a indie club and i know that wasnt my steez but i had nothin do to anyway. So i got my little indieclothes on, black outfit, of course... And the first song you hear when you come in is that airplane with MIA or MYA or whatever, i think its kinda lame though yet i hade some "pepp" still in my body so we slided in on the dancefloor. JJ and hes girl started dancing and i guess i was to. Let me tell you how kids like this dance.

First you need to have pretty long hair, the best is if your bangs are over your eyes, then you look a little misty and deep. And if you have some kind of hat over that it's top notch. Anyway you start by taking you left foot and tap it a little easy to the beat in the floor. After that just take up your opposite hand to the foot, in this case the left hand and start playing airdrums a little easy, the harder the beat, the harder the "hit". You now have the "moves" done. Just shut your eyes a little random sometimes and look like you dont give a fuck, there you have it. The perfect guide to rule a hipster danceflooe. Its late and im about to sleep. Laters~

No comments: