Jun 3, 2008

Sushi Bomb.

Sushi Bomb is the name on my new agency and what more can i say, i love it there. Started some more with my project today and i think it can be fresh as foe! Eric, my AD is doing hes job real well, maybe he has some big ambitions sometimes but i love him anyway, haha. We dont have so much time and considering this is my first real motionjob im doing some stuff ive never done before. But i really gotta develop the skills if im gonna work partime interactive designer and the other time motiondesigner at ordinarykids on my internship.

Ive decided to try go to bed earlier then i use to so i actually slept 7 hours yesterday and today im gonna try 8 maybe. Atleast 7 and a half. So time for sleep now, my cold needs to get better, still loosin' my balance when i sneeze and gets like a seal in my ear and i like just fall... is kinda sketchy.

Sleepin time, peace.

No comments: