Apr 11, 2008

Sweet ass music and portfolio!

Its really hard to describe how i feel about the school right now. Always this whining about the school but i seriously like live here so theres not so much else that happends in my life. New designmodule now and we are supposed to act like techers, project managers and designer... Fucking ey man! Thats just not right. Ive said it before and i say it again, thank god i didnt pay anything for this school.

I have my friends to thank. Emil first of all, Stephanie, Yvonne the crazy ass chineese, Herr Dagman, Emelie, Carin, Mistah dead pidgeon productions! Yeah you know who you are!

My reel is almost done, making some adjustements this weekend but atleast my new temporary portfolio is up. Check it out people www.hampuslideborg.se!

Now heres some nice music for yall that keeps the motivation flowin'.






Im a junglist!


No comments: