Mar 23, 2008

Dreams.

Dont know what happened, guess i had this bloggingflu that seems to spread like the wind here in Karlskrona. Been very busy though plus there hasnt really been happening so much here. The interview went really good though. He liked me i guess... Thought that i had some really nice eye for compositions, colour and i knew my photography. He also said that he thought i could get really, really good within a few years and that just boosted me up like crazy. Thank you Tony!

So right now im building up a motionreel and rebuilding my portfolio. Everything will be done the 13th of April. Its just to wait guys! Starting to learn alot more 3D now so that fun. Actually when i look back at my year at hyper ive learned alot. And then i mean alot alot. That is kinda fun!

Next week we probably going to poland. Yayy, i have some kinda love for easterneurope countries and ill hope someday ill go to Russia aswell. Got a friend there that might invite me over someday!

So... i have been drinking energydrink and eatin candy all day and my sugarrush mixed with all the taurin just makes me shake and speedy as hell. Time to go out of my cell and dance some outside, need to remove some energy. Peace people!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baah? va skall du till Polen:), Vilka jätte fina bilder du har tagigt.